- Information Collected
- Uses Of Information
- Disclosure of Information
- Age of Consent
- Your Control of Your Personal Information
- Notice of Non-U.S. Residents; EU-US. Privacy Shield
- How to Contact Us
- Information collected
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you or your household (‘Personal Information’). We receive and store information about you such as: Information you provide to us: We collect Personal Information that you choose to provide voluntarily when using the Websites. This information is summarized below.
- Your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, and password when you create an Account. While you can browse our online stores without opening an account, you will need to create an account in order to make purchases and take advantage of certain features.
- When you make a purchase using a credit card, we collect your name and billing address for the card, the card type, and number and expiration date. We collect this information in order to verify your billing address. You can choose to save your billing information for one or more credit cards in “Your Account.” You may change or delete this saved information anytime. Simply go to Your Account, log-in with your username and password and edit whatever personal information you wish.
- For DVD customers and for catalog requests, we also collect a U.S. postal address when you complete a catalog request that allows us to ship your purchase and mail your catalog.
- From time to time we conduct surveys and contests via our Websites, or through email or other forms of media. If you chose to participate, we may request your name, email address, mailing address and other personal information in connection with such participation.
- We may also ask for personal information when you contact Customer Service. This will allow us to protect your confidentiality by verifying your identity.
Information we collect automatically: As is true with most websites, we collect certain information automatically. This information includes:
- Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, your computer’s operating system, browser type, and the IP address of a referring site, if any.
- ‘Cookies’ or similar technologies that we use to identify you when you visit the Websites, analyze trends, administer and improve the Websites, track your movements around the Websites and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. Cookies are small, unique identifier text files that are commonly stored on your device when you browse and use browsers and online services. To shop without cookies, you can configure your browser to reject all cookies or notify you when a cookie is set. (Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.)
- We use Google Analytics to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns. We do this, for example, to find out the number of visitors to various parts of the Websites so that we may improve the content that is offered on the Websites. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone including anonymizing the IP address. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our Websites. You can prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics on our Websites by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on here.
- Geolocation data, which is collected by our streaming applications, although precise geolocation data is not collected from our GPS sensors. However, we do collect IP addresses from which we may be able to determine your general location for lawful purposes such as fraud prevention and currency options.
- Uses of Information
We use information collected on the Websites to provide, analyze, administer, enhance and personalize your shopping experience in the following ways:
- Deliver merchandise that you purchase online
- Register you as a member
- Bill your credit card for your purchases
- Confirm your shopping orders
- Respond to your customer service inquiries or requests
- If you opted-in to receive such communications, notify you about sales, promotions, and specials, as well as new features, content, and offers that compliment your shopping experience
- Improve our service (including user interface and user experience) and optimize our content selection and delivery
- Customize your shopping experience
- Assist you with operational requests such as password reset requests
- Disclosure of Information
We do not sell or rent your Personal Information to others. We share your personal information only as described below.
- Service providers:We may use other third parties to perform services on our behalf or to assist us with providing services to you. For example, we may use third parties to provide marketing, communications, infrastructure and IT services, to process credit card transactions or other payment methods, to collect debts, to analyze data, to fulfill orders for products or services, to deliver catalogs and packages, and to provide customer service. We contractually prohibit third parties from using or disclosing your Personal Information except in connection with providing their services to us.
We have implemented comprehensive data privacy and security measures designed to safeguard and protect your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized access, use and modification. For example, all data transmitted to or from any of our Websites is encrypted at rest and in transit using strong encryption protocols and technologies such as Transport Layer Security (‘TLS’). These measures are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risks of process your Personal Information. No measures can be guaranteed to provide 100% security and we cannot, therefore, guarantee the security of your Personal Information.
You protect your Personal Information by using a strong password for your account and keeping that password confidential. The confidentiality of your password is your responsibility to protect. You may change it anytime by going to Your Account, then click “Change Password” and enter a new password.
- Age of Consent
The Websites contain sexually-oriented adult material and are not intended for individuals under 18 years of age. Naughty Netty does not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under 18 years of age who visit the Websites. If a person under 18 years of age has provided Naughty Netty with Personal Information, we ask that a parent or guardian immediately contact our Data Protection Officer by email at hello@Naughty Netty.com.
We use third-party advertising linking to both websites and apps on the Naughty Netty Websites, as well as our affiliate partners. However, we do not share or provide any personal information that we collect about you with third-parties that are not included within the Naughty Netty.
If you opt-in to receive periodic news and updates from us, we may periodically send you email messages describing new items, sales, specials and other offers that we think will be of interest to you. If you would like to opt-out of receiving these emails from Naughty Netty please click on Your Account click on “Notification Options” and remove the check in the box next to the “Sales & Specials” notification option. You can also opt-out of receiving these messages by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in the email message itself.
If you do not opt-in to receive periodic news and updates from us, the only email messages you will receive from Naughty Netty are emails to confirm any purchases you make on our site, let you know your order has been shipped, respond to your Help Desk inquiries and to respond to inquiries you may ask about our site.
- Your Control of Your Personal Information
Creating an account lets us provide a better shopping experience for you and allows you to make purchases more conveniently without having to re-enter your payment and shipping information each time you make a purchase on our site. Although you must create an account in order to purchase products, it is not necessary to open an account to visit our site.
As an existing customer, you can modify your personal information anytime. Simply log into Your Account then click “Contact Information” and edit whatever information you wish. To have your Personal Information deleted, please log into Your Account and follow the procedures for deleting your Personal Information. Once you request to have your personal information be deleted, it will be permanently removed by and from Naughty Netty, along with your complete purchase history and library within thirty (30) days of your deletion, unless we are required by law to maintain the Personal Information.
- Notices to Non-U.S. Residents; EU-U.S. Privacy Shield
The lawful basis for our processing of Information You Provide to us is to perform or take steps to perform a contract with you (e.g., complete a sale) and the personal data you provide is necessary to consummate the sale. As to marketing communications, the lawful basis for us to transmit those communications to you is your consent to receive those communications, which you can withdraw at any time.
The lawful basis for the processing of Information We Collect Automatically is our legitimate interest in delivering the Websites to you and monitoring and improving our Websites and service offerings.
NaughtyNetty is located in the US and we process personal data in the U.S. We establish appropriate and suitable safeguards for the processing of your personal information, including self-certification under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework (the ‘Privacy Shield Frameworks’). You may request a copy of these safeguards by emailing hello@Naughty Netty.com.
We maintain your Personal Information so long as you keep an account with us. You have the right to request access to and rectification of, which you may exercise at any time by emailing hello@Naughty Netty.com. To have your Personal Information deleted, please log into Your Account and follow the procedures for deleting your Personal Information in the Privacy section at the bottom of the page. Once you request to have your personal information be deleted, it will be permanently removed by and from Naughty Netty, along with your complete purchase history and library within thirty (30) days of your deletion, unless we are required by law to maintain the Personal Information. Further, if you have consented to receive marketing communications from us, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
If you have a complaint about our handling of your personal data, you may lodge a complaint with the appropriate supervisory authority.
Naughty Netty has certified compliance with the Privacy Shield Frameworks, and the lawfulness of its transfer of any data from the EU or Switzerland to the US is based on that compliance.
Naughty Netty is responsible for the processing of Personal Information it receives from you and subsequently transfers to a third party for processing on our behalf. We comply with the Privacy Shield Principles for all onward transfers of Personal Information from the EU and Switzerland, including the onward transfer liability provisions.
With respect to Personal Information received or transferred pursuant to the Privacy Shield Frameworks, Naughty Netty is subject to the regulatory enf-rcement powers of the U.S. Federal TrNN Commission. In certain situations, Naughty Netty may be required to disclose Personal Information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enf-rcement requirements.
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, we commit to resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection and use of your Personal Information. We have further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the Privacy Shield Principles to an independent dispute resolution provider located in the U.S. and operated by NSOS. You may access the NSOS dispute resolution platform here.
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact us.
Personal Information Collected
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you or your household (‘CA Personal Information’). We have collected the following categories of CA Personal Information from California residents within the last twelve (12) months:
- Use Identifiers:This category covers a broad range of information, including your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, and IP address. We collect some CA Personal Information that falls into this category. For example, when you make a purchase using a credit card, we collect your name and billing address for the card, the card type, and number and expiration date. We collect this information in order to verify your billing address. For DVD customers and for catalog requests, we collect a postal address when you complete a catalog request that allows us to ship your purchase and mail your catalog. We also collect IP addresses when you connect to our service online. These sorts of identifiers are connected to your account.
- Characteristics of protected classifications under or federal law:This covers a broad range of information like race, sex, marital status, among other protected classes. We do not collect this type of information when you subscribe to or purchase any Naughty Netty service or product.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information:Our streaming services and DVD purchases are online services, so we collect CA Personal Information in this category, like your interactions with our service.
- Geolocation data:Our streaming applications don’t collect precise geolocation data from GPS sensors. However, we do collect IP addresses from which we may be able to determine your general location.
- How to Contact Us
Please note that if you contact us to assist you, for your safety and security and ours, we may need to authenticate your identity before fulfilling your request. We will address any issue to the best of our abilities.
Naughty Netty is committed to respecting others’ intellectual property rights, and we ask our users to do the same in its sole discretion, terminate the accounts or access rights of users who violate others’ intellectual property rights.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act,* NN has adopted the following policy toward copyright infringements:
“NN will, in appropriate circumstances, block access to and/or remove any material that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and submitted to our Website.”
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement on our Website, please follow the following procedure:
Submit a Notice of Copyright Infringement to NN’s Copyright Agents that contains the following information:
- a physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our Website;
- your address, telephone number, and email address so that we can contact you;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
Send the Notice of Copyright Infringement via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org